See what else the Church is offering during this year.
Click Below for Additional Church Resources
Including the Catechism, Compendium, and YouCat!
Visit the Vatican Year of Mercy Website here.
See what the U.S. Conference of Catholic Bishops (USCCB) is doing for the Year of Mercy here.
Spiritual Reading you may enjoy this year:
- The Letters of St. Paul from the Holy Bible
- The Catholic Epistles of the Holy Bible
- The Acts of the Apostles of the Holy Bible (Church History)
- The Diary of Divine Mercy - St. Faustina Kowalska
- Encyclical Letter Redemptor Hominis - Pope St. John Paul II
- Encyclical Letter Dives in Misericordia - Pope St. John Paul II
- The Theology of the Body - Pope St. John Paul II
- Apostolic Letter Tertio Millennio Adveniente - Pope St. John Paul II
- Egeria: Diary of a Pilgrimage - Gingras, George (1970).
- Egeria's Travels - Wilkinson, John (2006).
- Roman Pilgrimage: The Station Churches: George Weigel
- Divine Comedy -Dante Alighieri
- The Story of a Soul - St. Therese of Lisieux
- Introduction to the Devout Life - St. Francis de Sales
- Ascent to Mount Carmel - St. John of the Cross
- The Interior Castle - St. Teresa of Avila
- The Spiritual Exercises - St. Ignatius of Loyola
- The Man of the Eight Beatitudes - Luciana Frassati Gawronska
- The Letters of Bl. Pier Giorgio Frassati
- The Soul of the Apostolate - Dom Jean-Baptiste Chautard O.C.S.O
- A Map of Life - Frank Sheed
- The Everlasting Man - G.K. Chesterton
- Modern Catholic Dictionary - Fr. John A. Hardon, S.J.
- Catholic Lifetime Reading Plan - Fr. John A. Hardon. S.J.
- • About the Year of Mercy
- • The Meaning of the Holy Door
- • Prayer of Pope Francis for the Jubilee
- • Calendar of Major Events
- Memorial of Saint Cecilia, Virgin and MartyrReading 1 2 Mc 7:1, 20-31 It happened that seven brothers with their mother were arrestedand tortured with whips and scourges by the king,to force them to eat pork in violation of God's law.Most admirable and worthy of everlasting remembrance was the mother,who saw her seven sons perish in a single day,yet bore it courageously […]